Lead Management CRM (Customer Relationship Management)

The backbone of The Garen Group is to not only capture more leads from paid ads and your existing channels, but what you're able to accomplish after you capture the lead.

We allow you to connect with your exclusive leads through phone connect, voicemail drops, SMS/MMS, emails, and even Facebook messenger using our pre-built campaigns and automations.

Plug n' Play Landing Pages

Our customizable landing pages can integrate with your website or can be hosted on our domain.

Our landing pages will convert past and new patients into booked appointments thanks to our eye-catching designs, contact forms and smart automations.

We can customize the pages based on your service(s) such as adjustments, spinal decompression, neuropathy, and laser therapy to name a few.

Missed Call Text Back Messaging

Only 20% of people leave voicemails. Which means you may never speak to the other 80% of missed calls. Our app will send an automated text message to anyone who calls your practice if the line is busy or if no-one is available to answer the call.

This means you will turn missed calls into patients by automatically starting a SMS conversation at any time of the day or night.

SMS Web Chat Widget

Our SMS web chat widget allows your website visitors to enter their name, phone number and send a message. All message responses from you or your team will be delivered to the person’s phone via SMS (not their email inbox or spam folder).

This means you can engage with potential new patients who may not be ready to give you a call yet, but are willing to chat via SMS until they're ready to speak with you on the phone.

The icon is located in the bottom right corner of the screen on desktop, tablet and mobile.

Once the icon is clicked, the person can enter their name, phone number and message.

The person will receive a confirmation text message that one of your team will be in touch.

Use our app to type a response, which is sent directly to the person's SMS inbox.

5-Star Review Generation Tool

Never worry about your patients not leaving you any online reviews about your practice again! Our app takes the work out of asking, reminding and guiding your patients to leave a review on Google, Facebook, Yelp & other review sites.

Step One: Our app will immediately send an email and/or SMS on your behalf requesting them to rate their experience. If no action is taken, the app will automatically send a follow-up email/SMS after three days and then a final follow-up after another four days if needed.

Step Two: Our thumbs up/thumbs down process makes sure only positive reviews make it online! If the patient clicks thumbs up, your review site buttons are shown, which takes them to the exact place to write a review about your practice on that review site.

If the patient clicks thumbs down, a feedback form appears, which is sent directly to your inbox, not any of the review sites. This means you can intercept unhappy patients before they bad-mouth you online!


















The Garen Group

1317 Edgewater Drive #3855

Orlando FL 32804

(323) 285-9895

All rights reserved

Copyright © The Garen Group